Thursday 15 October 2015

My Holiday Highlight


In the holiday I went to my Aunty and Uncle house. When I got there it was getting Dark. We had popcorn and then we went to the room we watched a kids movie.  Then we had to go  to sleep and the next day we went shopping at Pak'nsave. When we got home we made lunch we waited until it was dinner time and after dinner we got dessert and then it was time to go to bed. Then my cousin came over and said that she was going to stay over for the night. Also in the morning we had pancakes with  syrup.




On saturday my Aunty was not at home. She was going to take me and my cousin to McDonalds. When my Aunty came back from work it was about time for dinner so we went to McDonald. I loved going to McDonalds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.