Friday 24 July 2015

Mereana Holiday Highlight / Immersion Assembly Recount Term 3 2015

In the holiday I went to rainbows end and i went on the rollacosta. and the state fair and then I went back to the  rollacosta  and then we took my sister to kandi king di and she went on the little ride and then we stayed  there at kandi kingdom for 9 min and 66 second.

Last week on friday it was my brother birthday and then we went to the park and we had fun and we had a BBQ and when we went to the pool 10 min at  and then we went home to have some cake and then my brother went to his  friend’ and they gave my brother 10$ for his tiny birthday.

2 week later we went to wellington to see some of my Family that lives in wellington and then when I was with some of my Family we went to the pool’s.

My favourite thing was going to Rainbows End. I wish I can go to Rainbows End every holidays.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.