Friday 1 May 2015

Mother day



Mother’s Day

Mother's Day is a modern celebration honoring one's own mother. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world. In New Zealand it is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. The celebration of Mother's Day began in the United States in the early 20th century.
Instructions

In honour of your mother we are going to create a blog post to schedule and share on Mother’s Day.

Complete the questionnaire and poem below about your mum personalise it, add to it and share it on your blog.


Questionnaire
It’s Mother’s Day today so let me tell you about my mum...she is sweet  as me

My mum is sweet as a flower
Her job is nice
She likes to do my mum like to go to the park with me
Her favourite food is lamp
Her favourite colour is red
Her favourite thing to do is go to the park
If my mum had time, she would me and my mum we would go to rainbows End
She always says   I  love you
My mum like to go to the park with me
She is really good at making food
The best thing about my mum is   that she loves me
My mum is special to me because she make my bed


Poem
My Mum is pretty

She is  sweet as a flower

She is as precious just like me me

I love my mum because she she loves me to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.